Tuesday 9 July 2013

Celebrate!

I hope you enjoyed my post yesterday - just something a little different!

Today, as promised, I am sharing another card. Oh, and I'm here a little earlier as I have taken a couple of days off, to enjoy the sun AND because my order from the new catalogue arrives today so I have deliveries to make and goodies to play with.

The card I am sharing is one I made for one of my downline, she's had a tough time lately but never moans about it, well she and her lovely husband celebrated their sixth wedding anniversary on Sunday so I made this little card for them.


I used the new Crisp Canteloupe and Pistachio Pudding as the colour themes, using the Crisp Canteloupe re-inkers to colour the Simply Pressed Clay. There was a little Dazzling Diamonds left in the mould from an earlier project that added a gorgeous dash of sparkle and glitz to the flowers.

The flourishes are from Flowering Flourishes and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments. Finally I added a few pearls.

I hope you like it. Join me tomorrow for another post - possibly a challenge entry... you'll have to see!

Pxxx

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Paula! Very similar to the one I made and posted last week! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous Lizy - I'll pop over and take a look! Great minds craft alike. xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx