Sunday 16 June 2013

Sneak Peek Week - Day 2!

As it is Fathers' Day today I am sharing a Dad Card made using FOUR new products - and what is so amazing is they all co-ordinate - well would you expect anything less?

The 4 products are -

  • Sketch Alphabet Stamp Set
  • Mosaic Madness Stamp Set
  • Mosaic Embossing Folder
  • Mosaic Punch
Here is the card... What do you think?


Fab isn't it - and here is a little close up of the punched shape and embossing folder - I love them to bits - they are so on-trend!


Tomorrow I'll be giving you a sneak peek of a couple of the new In-Colours and a little creation of my own made from the Simply Pressed Clay! Don't forget to come back and see!

Pxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx