Monday 24 June 2013

Monday... Eugh

Well we were supposed to have torrential downpours yesterday and they didn't materialise so hopefully the weather is improving!

Hubby disappeared off to an open mike session at The Swan in Thame and left me to my own devices so I made a couple more cards for a couple more challenges!

This one is a MEGA simple one and once again I got to use my Simply Pressed Clay, some of the retiring Designer Series Papers and a different sentiment from Bring on the Cake. Please note there isn't a hint of Mosaic anything!

The two purple buttons were coloured by adding re-inker and then I put Dazzling Diamonds in the moulds... the pink one at the bottom I embossed with Melon Mambo embossing powder.

It is an entry in the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge and you can visit the blog and look at the other entries Here

Here is my card - I forgot to say I coloured in the letters with my Stampin' Write Markers!



Hope you like it - It's a bright, fresh and fun card... ideal for a youngster!

Back tomorrow!

Pxx

3 comments:

  1. Fun Birthday card! I love the buttons and nice to hear how others are making them and then seeing them used. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this! I love the color combination. You are so right...this would be perfect for a youngster! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, fun and cheerful birthday card! I love the buttons and how they match so perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx