Monday 3 June 2013

Happy Holidays!

Well folks - I am off on holiday tomorrow - luckily I have friends staying at the house to look after the menagerie! It looks like, as I leave, the good weather is arriving in the UK - so enjoy it and please save me some!

I am scheduling a couple of posts so you don't miss me too much!

But for today I'm sharing the card I have made for my Dad for Fathers Day - don't worry - he's not the most 'web savvy' and probably doesn't know what a blog is... let alone that I have one!


I realised after I made this, that everything I used apart from the card stock, ink and the 1" Square Punch, is retiring - so if you see anything you like - order it now before it's gone!

The background stamp is from the Day of Gratitude set. The alphabet is the Lovely Letters Alphabet, punched out with the 1" square and mounted on punched out shapes using the Extra Large Tag. The tiny tags were stamped using the Tiny Tags Stamp Set and punched out with the co-ordinating Punch.

The array of words and letters were then hung on Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine and the three letters had dimensionals (which aren't retiring) stuck on the back so they would stay in place.

I hope you like it... I think I'm going to share it on the Stampin' Up! Facebook page as I really LOVE this card.

I hope you'll like what I'm sharing whilst I'm away - I think I'll go and pack my suitcases now... I have so much to do!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx