Thursday 6 June 2013

CAS Colours and Sketches Thursday.

I hope I remembered correctly the theme for today - Unfortunately due to home commitments I had to pull out of the Design Team - But I love to support the ladies who put so much effort and hard work into running the challenges. It is a big commitment! Visit CAS Colours and Sketches Blog - HERE

So here is today's card - The only retiring item on here is the Curly Cute stamp set - it's immensely popular and one I shall probably keep hold of as I love it so much!


The leaves are from Stippled Blossoms and the flowers from Secret Garden... I coloured them using a Blender Pen - I love how subtle and elegant they look! And they were cut out using the corresponding Framelits.

Well hopefully as you read this I 'should' be enjoying the sunshine in Tuscany... If not it's wet and miserable and I wish I was crafting!

Take care and I'll be back soon with another post!

Paula xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you entering our challenge this week. Beautiful stamping too, Paula.Hope you are enjoying your holiday

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, Paula - this is gorgeous! The flowers are stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx