Wednesday 3 April 2013

Something Simple

Yesterday I made a really simple card using one of my Stampin' Wheel Stamps.

I used Lucky Limeade to ink my Bella Boutique wheel, ran it along one side of my card, I cut a single flower from the Flower Trim available from the Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer mini catalogue. I dabbed the flower on my Calypso Coral stamp pad and used one of the Curly Cute sentiments.

The tiny leaves were made by punching a circle from card stock, sticking it on a Post-It note and re-punching to create the ovals.

A really quick and simple card, I hope you like it!



Don't forget tomorrow is the day for the new challenge on CAS Colours and Sketches so I hope you'll join us this week!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx