Saturday 16 March 2013

Super Saturday...

Well loads going on this weekend so I scheduled this post on Friday night. I just knew I wouldn't have time today!

I loved the colouring on Crumb Cake from Wednesdays post so I wanted to have another go. This time I have paired up the Crumb Cake with Island Indigo and Whisper White Embossing Powder. I also dry embossed the square mat with the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder. As you will have spotted, I used the Secret Garden Stamp Set again! :-)



Well I hope you have a fabulous weekend and get through it without incident! I need to start thinking about getting the camper ready for Easter Weekend! Subject to the weather I shall be camping in a potentially muddy field! Hope it dries up!

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx