Monday 11 March 2013

Maudlin on a Monday!

It didn't work! That cancellation request I put in... well Monday has arrived, it's still really chilly. I am avoiding having wet and muddy dogs by driving to a nice grassy field to walk. I know it's not very environmentally friendly, but it's better for the dogs that getting hosed down every day.

Blazey and I will be at Obedience Training later - Did you see the Obedience at Crufts? Yeah? well we aren't anywhere near as good as that! LOL But we have a good try. Blaze is too good for the intermediate class, so we've been bumped to the advanced class. If I'm honest it isn't because we are any good... it's because there were too many dogs and Blaze can hold his own in the higher class... just!

Today's card is entered in the Freshly Made Challenge for this week which is a sketch. The sketch should have been easy for me... until I realised I had made loads of similar cards, and I didn't want to replicate a past creation. So I sat and I thunk... I was stumped... and I stamped! A kiddy card! I will probably give it to my niece for her Birthday... if you click on the sketch it will take you to the challenge page.


http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/

The Designer Series Paper background is from the Floral District set, the Elephants are from the Feeling Sentimental Sale-a-bration set punched out with the Decorative Label, the brackets are from the Pretty Petites Sale-a-bration set and punched out with the Petite Curly Label, The little heart is from Love and Laughter.

I will be placing my final order during Sale-a-bration this friday - collections from me will have free P&P. If you want anything after Friday you only have until the 22nd and will need to pay £4.95 P&P.

Hope your week passes quickly! Roll on Friday I say! Don't forget to keep an eye out for some projects this week using blender pens and markers... if you don't have Markers I will be sharing a clever little alternative!

Pxxx












2 comments:

  1. What a pretty, happy card! I love the cheery dsp and the elephants are so cute. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet this is!! Love those elephants! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx