Wednesday 6 March 2013

In Stitches - #135

You may be wondering at the title of today's post... well it is the challenge title for the Paper Players this week.

I was completely stumped for a couple of hours until I remembered the Tea for Two DSP in the Spring Summer Mini!

So I used some to create the body of my card and simply added a bow made from Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, a Large Tag, tied with a little Island Indigo Bakers Twine and stamped in Island Indigo with a sentiment from Petite Pairs. I used a Sponge Dauber and Island Indigo to define the Tag and in line with the theme of the challenge I used my Basic Grey Stampin' Write Marker to add some more faux stitching.


You can enter the challenge here


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you persevered with the stitches challenge, Paula. This is lovely and a great way to showcase the beautiful DSP. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great take on the challenge! Your "stitched" paper is perfect....love the colors and patterns. A simple but beautiful card! Thanks for playing with my "stitchy" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This designer paper is so pretty, it needs very little else. Your ribbon, greeting and faux stitching are the perfect touches. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players, Paula!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx