Saturday 30 March 2013

CASE'd card

Many crafters are familiar with the term to CASE, if you aren't it means to Copy And Share Everything.

Last week I CASE'd the lovely Darlene DeVries, one of my very first customers was inspired by Darlene's work and contacted me to buy her Stampin' Up! products.

Darlene did a video tutorial and I decided that although I didn't have any watercolour pencils I could tweak it a bit and use my Stampin' Write Markers and a Blender Pen.

I also used white embossing powder for the flowers.

Here is my card, using the Secret Garden Stamp Set.


You can visit Darlene's blog here and watch her amazing video tutorial.

Thanks for coming back today and I hope you'll come back again soon to see what I have to share!

Paula xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, this is stunning, I love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, this is amazing! Such detail. I'd say this card really does have the 'wow' factor! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx