Monday 18 February 2013

Chalkboard Technique and Challenge Winner!

Hope you are well and apologies for not having posted since Wednesday - I have been so busy it is unbelieveble.

I have been so busy I didn't even realise I had been selected as one of the CAS challenge winners. Top 3! How fabulous is that, I didn't expect it at all and am so pleased!

I promised the ladies who came to the Candle Making party on Friday that I would post some pictures of the card I made using the Chalkboard Technique that seems to be all the rage. It is my first attempt and I love it!



You distress the black card with some ink from your white craft pad, a gentle dab on the ink pad with a sponge is enough. Then I stamped the Beautiful Birthday sentiment and the Flowering Flourishes with Versamark and added white embossing powder, heated and Voila.

I thought it needed something else so I added a hint of colour to the flowers using my Stampin' Up! Watercolour Pencils.

I used a white pencil to outline the board.


I just love how it turned out and expect I will have a go again soon!

If you would like a party or to order Stampin' Up! supplies I can deliver anywhere in the UK!

Call me on 07786 860438 or email me from my contact page.

I am planning on entering a couple more challenges this week so pop back and check what I've been up to!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx