Wednesday 5 December 2012

Stampin' Up! Four Seasons

Goodness me - we really did have winter today. I awoke to about an inch of gleaming snow outside. Completely unexpected but luckily, as I was working from home, I didn't have to brave the roads!

I did walk the dogs earlier than usual to take advantage of the added benefit... of 2 clean dogs. A rare thing in recent weeks with all the rain we've been having.

Well I am still revising like mad for my exam... this time on Friday it will all be over and I'll have 6-8 weeks to wait for my results.

So in celebration of the snow I thought I would share a card I made a few weeks ago.

 
I used Marina Mist card stock and ink with a Whisper White mat. The background stamp is from Four Seasons, the hostess set in the catalogue. I used my Big Shot and the Snow Flurry Bigz Die to cut out the snowflake and stamped the snowflake from the Four Seasons set in the middle. On the centre and tip of each 'arm' of the snowflake I dabbed some Dazzling Details and finished the card with a sentiment from Greetings of the Season.

I hope you like it! Remember if you want anything from the Autumn/Winter catalogue you only have until the end of January!

Although some of the items may come back in the main catalogue don't bank on it! I would hate for you to miss out.

If you would like a copy of either of the catalogues then please let me know as I have plenty.

Keep warm and watch out for the ice!

Paula xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx