Tuesday 18 December 2012

Stampin' Up! Christmas Cards

I cannot believe I have been so lapse in posting. I must admit I had such a heavy schedule last week!

Wednesday we went out for a meal for hubbies birthday, Thursday I went to Wycombe for a comedy club night out, Friday we went to a friends wedding and Saturday we had friends over from Ireland to stay and went out for a meal!

I have hardly had time to craft! I did feel a bit of a fraud at work as it is so quiet - I'm not one for doing nothing so I have booked tomorrow afternoon off! Today I received my last order of the year from Stampin' Up! Some of the goodies have been confiscated by hubby and my Mum as they are going to be wrapped up for Christmas!

I will be able to show you a few sneak peeks of things you will be able to get in January... so remember to pop back soon!

These will probably be the last Christmas cards I will post this year. I must admit I never thought I would get so into Seasonal Crafting and had avoided going mad on the Christmas Stamp sets but I have really enjoyed making cards.

The card below shows that you don't have to invest in things just for Christmas, the Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder works really well with the Punched Ornament stamped using the Delightful Decorations set.

 
 

The second card was a complete fluke... I had one of those moments when I thought "What can I do with...?"

I punched out two large ovals and scored them with my Simply Scored, added 3 blobs of glue with my hot glue gun, that I sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter whilst they were still wet, and BINGO! You have Mistletoe.

The glittery edges of the card and the Die Cut Labels Collection Framelit were done by just putting sticky strip carefully around the edge then removing the backing and dusting with Dazzling Diamonds.




I hope you like my little offerings from today. Hopefully I will have some more things to share with you before the week is out!

If you wish to place an order, join as a demonstrator or have a party, do get in touch!

Paula xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx