Sunday 30 December 2012

Indian Celebration

I hope you are recovering from the excesses of Christmas. We had a very low key Christmas and have enjoyed the peace and quiet.

My husband and I attended a friends 21st birthday party yesterday. It was absolutely amazing, our friend is Indian and everyone was dressed up to the nines including the birthday girl. Here is a picture of her in her beautiful dress.

I'm sure you'll agree she looks stunning - the photo doesn't do her or the dress justice!



I did of course make the birthday card and thought I would share it with you. I used the Fabulous You stamp set and embossed the shoe, and butterfly from Papillon Potpourri, with Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder.

I do hope she loved it - it was nearly as sparkly and beautiful as the birthday girl herself!



I hope you are looking forward to the New Year. We certainly are and I'm hoping the sunshine outside is a harbinger of better weather to come as I am fed up with walking the dogs in the wet and mud! If I am honest a few hard frosts and even snow would be most welcome at the moment!

I am taking bookings for parties in 2013 and I know Stampin' Up! have some great offers in store and I'll be sharing some sneak peaks over the coming days.

E-mail me or give me a call if you would like to book a party or place an order. Details are on my contact page!

Paula xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx