Saturday 1 December 2012

December arrives...

Well here we are, nearly another year over and only 24 days until Christmas. I have had a very busy week revising for my practitioners certificate in Data Protection. I have an exam next Friday and am really nervous.

The depressing thing is, I am so focused on passing my exam, and all the revision that goes with it that I just haven't even thought about crafting. I felt even more depressed when I went to Next today and couldn't fit in a size 12 any more! M&S here I come... hopefully their sizing is more generous!

I thought I would share a card I made a couple of weeks ago... before Data Protection took over my life!

Here I have used the Snow Swirled Stamp Set. Heat embossed the tree with Wild Wasabi embossing powder then punched a star out of Silver Glimmer Paper with the Merry Mini Star Punch.


The sentiment was punched out of Whisper White using the Decorative Label Punch, I then punched the same shape out of Red Glimmer Paper and 'framed' the sentiment. You can see it more clearly below.


 There will be a few more Christmassy offerings in the coming weeks. But please order early for Christmas. Orders will be being taken up to and including the 16th December!

Hope you are enjoying the cold crispy weather!

Paula xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi honey. Thanks for following my cake page on FB xx

    The card is so lovely - love that stamp - I am also a card maker - here is my blog - http://carriescreativecards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Carrie - your cards are gorgeous!

    If you want any Stampin' Up! products you can order them from me with a Visa or Mastercard and delivery is just £4.95 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx