Saturday 6 October 2012

The Excitement - All New Stampin' Up Goodies!

Well I haven't blogged for a few days as I was waiting for my new stash from Stampin' Up! I may have gone a bit over the top with my order, the only trouble is I am already thinking ,'I should have bought...'

The first project I made was a Birthday Card for my Mum. It's OK she won't see it. She doesn't 'do' computers! I hope she'll like it!


You remember that colouring I was talking about - I definitely haven't mastered it but I think this is OK. I used my Stampin' Write Markers,

The colour combo's on this card are Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke.

The ribbon is Whisper White 1cm Taffeta with a Regals, Garden Green Brad.

The cardstock is Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White.

The Rubber Stamp Sets are Bordering on Romance, Papillon Potpourri and Beautiful Birthday.

The Framelits used to cut out each element are the Labels Framelit and Floral Frames Framelit.

I also used one of the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders and co-ordinating Edgelit.

Each of the flowers is embellished with a 3mm Pearl Basic Jewel.


Lastly, because I have been dying to get this set, and because I have bought a Heat Gun and Embossing Powders, I Stamped one of the Papillon Potpourri Butterflies, embossed it with Gold Stampin' Emboss® powder, Punched out the Butterfly with my new Butterfly Punch and added it.

I'm pleased as punch with it, Stampin' Up! really do know how to co-ordinate their products!

I have four more projects to show you so remember to come back and check them out!

If you would like to see any of these products demonstrated - then ask me when you book your Party! If you want to place an order or book a party call me on 07786 860438.

Paula xx


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card your mum will love it, its gorgeous the stamp sets are lovely and I know what you mean my order came this week and all I keep thinking is I should have or why didn't I lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, we so need to get together and craft! If anyone would like to see the Stampin' Up! products in the flesh - they are welcome to visit... And do what I do... touch and feel! LOL

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx