Wednesday 10 October 2012

Something different! Canine Capers...

In August I attended a huge dog agility show in Ipswich. Dogs In Need is a show that raises money for charity and whilst I was there I was drawn to a trade stand displaying stunning portraits.

I have never had pictures done of my boys so I decided to take the plunge! You don't have to buy on the day so I thought I would see what the proofs were like before committing!

The only problem was I only had two of the 3 dogs with me.

Well here are Blaze and Mavericks' finished pictures (unframed as I am rubbish at photography!)


 Aren't they stunning images? If you would like portraits of your dog or dogs then contact Chris via his website.

http://pet-ography.com/

So then what to do about Ben!? Well I found a local photographer who took photo's of Ben for me - I then sent them to Chris who produced this...


What a service! Not many photographers would have gone to those lengths! And thanks to Gerry for the pictures of Ben.

Monster Photography By Gerry

Now I have stunning pictures of my 3 boys forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx