Sunday 30 September 2012

Crafters Countdown to Heaven!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is it... the final few hours before I can officially reveal to you the NEW 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue and Ideas Book.

We demonstrators are so excited and as we get to see the catalogue early, we all have the most humongous wish lists.

There are so many new and exciting products coming that I can't wait to show you. Though I know that you have probably had a bit of a sneak peek already.

Believe it or not it is nearly twice the size of the old catalogue.

As well as introducing more Clear Stamp combinations to enhance the Wooden range, there are new Ribbons, Brads, Embossing Powders, Glitter Papers, Card, the all new style Ink Pads, Patterned Papers, Scrap Booking kits, redesigns of some of the old favourites like the Heat Gun and Stampin' Scrub!

(Oh the Stampin' Scrub - most of my customers and I can't live without them, at first I thought it was an uneccessary luxury... but now. Life is so much easier!)

...where was I? Oh yes! There are new Designer Buttons, Storage Solutions, Glitters, Pearlescent Sprays, You can record your own Sound Card and Decorate it, the Cookie Stamps in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue have two sets of friends in the New Catalogue. They even come with their own recipe!

New Fabrics, Dies, Adhesives, Embossing Folders, Paper Piercing Packs to co-ordinate with the Punches and Dies.

 
Well - you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see, it really is the complete Crafters Paradise!! Whatever Crafts you do... So don't forget to bookmark my Blog as I shall be updating for you as soon as Stampin' Up! publish the Catalogue on line.

If you want to order anything from the new Catalogue, for just £4.95 I can get the goods delivered straight to your door! Call me on 07786 860438 or e-mail Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx