Friday 14 October 2016

Pull up card tutorial Stampin' Up! for Christmas

Hiya! I'ts finally done - the much awaited pop up card tutorial!

I hope you don't mind it's not the Birthday one I posted last week - -but I thought these would be fun!


How cute are they?


I used the Stampin' Up! Hang Your Stocking Stamp set and matching Christmas Stocking Thinlit Dies - As a bundle you save 10% and can order them using the shop now button on the top right! The code you need is 143512! I also used the Hearth and Home framelits, Hardwood Stamp, Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper and Brick Wall Embossing Folder.

Here's the tutorial!

***I missed a measurement from the video - the backing card is 11.5 x 6.5cm or 5 3/8 x 2.5"***


I hope you enjoy it and look forward to you sharing your creations on my Facebook Page - KnallCrafting! Here's another variation for you to try!




4 comments:

  1. I am having a blast making these!
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing. I just love it. You didn't include the measurements of the green cardstock you put on the back of the fireplace. Could you add that please. If not i am sure I can figure it out. How ingenious is your card. Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie - I thought I had edited the video - very odd! I've added the measurement in the blog post for you xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx