Thursday 7 July 2016

Bonus Days - Get your vouchers now!


I've been so busy - I'm afraid I've been focusing on the off line side of the business. In particular preparing for a big event on Saturday! I am having a stand at our town annual festival... so if you're in Princes Risborough - come along the high street and say 'Hi'!

We've had a fabulous new offer announced - for every £45 you spend in July you get £4.50 to spend in August - that's basically 10% of the value of your July order to spend FREE in August!



There are no limits - so you can earn as many as you like... one is emailed for every £45 you spend and you need to keep the code safe as we do not store any personal data so cannot retrieve lost codes for you!

I'm off to catch up on some long neglected paperwork but promise I'll post some crafty stuff soon!

Oh - and here's a gratuitous picture of Blaze with our new addition! If I haven't mentioned her before... she's kind of taking up some time too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx