Sunday 31 May 2015

One of those moments...

I woke up this morning to overcast skies and drizzle... but I don't know if it happens to you but I often wake in the night with ideas for cards.

Last week I had a few of those, and for many years now I have kept a pad and pen by the bed as there's nothing more frustrating that getting up in the morning having forgotten what it was you had thought of in the night!

This is one of the outcomes and I'll be sharing more in the next few days - each with a video tutorial.


I call it the Arcing Slider Card... see how the butterfly flies up the card? Simply done with the Circles Collection Framelits.


How cute is that? The flowers are stamped using Flower Shop cut out with the matching Pansy punch, the butterfly is from Papillon Pot Pourri, cut with the Elegant Butterfly punch.


Both styles of leaves are cut using the Bird Builder punch. All the supplies are Stampin' Up! and available from my on-line shop.

Here is the video for you if you would like to have a go yourself. Have fun and I'll be back later with another post... The next card I'll be showing features owls...


3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx