Sunday 9 November 2014

Desk Calendar

Well - the weekend is nearly over. Hubby has gone to see Billy Idol in London and I've been busy in my little craft room today.

I've seen cards in this style and someone had made calendars like it... I'm sure! I just can't for the life of me remember where I saw them.


I used the Traveler set from the main catalogue - I've had my eye on the set for a while and succumbed on my last order as I had earned a free stamp set for my early convention registration.


You can just see I have also used the World Map, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch and Window Frames framelits.


I liked them so much I made a whole batch... and recorded a video tutorial as well! Go on - give them a try!


Have a good week at work and I hope no-one gets badly affected by the rain they are forecasting!

Paula xxx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx