Wednesday 9 April 2014

Weekly Deals and Class Schedule!

Well folks - Stampin' Up! have a cracking deal for us... for the next 3 weeks they are offering a huge saving on at least six products.

There will be a selection of products from current catalogues AND at least one digital download available!

The offers will change each Wednesday and this week the products are all for the Big Shot!


These are the items available this week!


There will be a new selection on the 16th and 23rd of April!

I have now confirmed a date for my May class - The date will be the 23rd of May as it is the only date I have free - however I will be doing a class in the afternoon so if you prefer not to do evenings this is the class for you!

The times are either 3pm or 7pm

Costs are -

£10.95 for the class only

The following cost includes the Papillon Potpourri  stamp set, Bermuda Bay ink pad and co-ordinating Taffeta Ribbon.

Clear Mount - £30
Wood Mount - £33

Call to book or e-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx