Wednesday 30 April 2014

Happiest Landmark

A friend of ours recently celebrated a landmark birthday...

The trouble is it was a man! (Am I the only one who struggles with masculine cards?)

Out came my trusty Gorgeous Grunge, the Chevron Punch, Sassy Salutations and my Bigz Alphabet and numbers dies. I so love the Glimmer Paper!

He absolutely loved it and I really enjoyed making it!

I have some more masculine cards coming soon with their very own video tutorials so don't miss them! I'm still struggling to find time to record them but in the mean time you can check out more of my YouTube videos here : Knall Crafting on You Tube

Hope you are having a good week - I am finally hoping to get to an Agility show this weekend and use my caravan for the first time!



3 comments:

  1. cool card may have to case this tonight as i am struggling to come up with anything for my sons birthday tomorrow. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx